Registrations for the year 2020-2021 are open. You can contact us on 021 320 15 01 or at email@example.com.
You can also reach us by filling out the information request form on the site or by visiting us on site. The secretariat remains open and answers your calls from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday and at all times by e-mail.
Thank you for your confidence.
Lemania College offers revision classes to help secondary school pupils prepare thoroughly for the next school year.
These revision classes are designed to refresh pupils’ knowledge of core content prior to the start of the new school year.
These revision classes are aimed at pupils not enrolled at Lemania College, as well as pupils at the school referred by the parent-teacher conference.
Pupils can enrol for revision classes for one or two weeks.
Registration closes three weeks before the lessons begin.
The school reserves the right to cancel a class if insufficient numbers have signed up.
Lemania College’s revision classes take place from 9 a.m. to 12 noon, Monday to Friday.
Pupils who are not attending all the lessons can use the dedicated working room and outdoor play area.
Pupils are supervised during breaks and lunches.
The revision classes take place every year, in the three weeks prior to the start of the new school year in the Canton of Vaud.
Our revision classes are designed to prepare all secondary school pupils for the start of the new school year in August. The classes are for pupils:
- Taking orientation classes: 5th & 6th grades.
- In compulsory secondary education: 7th, 8th and 9th grades in general secondary education (VG) or 7th, 8th and 9th grades in preparatory school (VP).
- In college preparatory classes (racc. I or racc. II).
- On apprenticeship schemes (first year).
- Refresher class or pre-apprenticeship.
These revision classes are pupil-focused. Our aim is to:
- Provide a warm, encouraging environment for pupils to revise in.
- Spark pupils’ curiosity and motivate them to re-take the year.
- Address pupils’ difficulties and requirements.
- Get pupils to master the subjects and knowledge they need to return to class fully prepared.
- Help pupils regain their self-confidence (where necessary).
- Establish the right conditions to help pupils thrive at school.
|Choice of subjects|
Pupils have the option to take classes in just one of these subjects
The revision class curricula are designed to meet the core content of the corresponding subject curricula in French-speaking Switzerland.
QUICK CALLBACK BY OUR REPRESENTATIVE
Some error has occured.