ORGANIZATION OF THE CURRICULUM
Commerce Diploma. Evening classes.
Classes for the Commerce and Accounting Diploma take place on two evenings a week for a full year from 6:30 p.m. to 9:40 p.m..
You can enrol twice a year:
Commerce and Accounting Diploma lessons are scheduled with official school holidays in mind.
We start all subjects on the Commerce and Accounting Diploma program from scratch, with the exception of languages, where you will need to take an entry test to determine your ability.
Quantitative Management Techniques (12 months)
- Balance sheet, income statement, payroll, accounting forecasts, reserves, holding accounts, closing.
IT (12 months)
- Word: functions, practicals exercices, drafting business letters, memos, CVs, proposals
- Excel: practical exercices, functions, spreadsheets, graphs.
- PowerPoint: Work Report (RT), producing a short presentation on a professional experience.
- Language lessons are tailored to students’ abilities. All learners take an entry test to determine their level. The test results are based on European standards.
- Contract Law, Corporate Law
- Business Writing in French
The Commerce and Accounting Diploma is primarily tailored specifically to the demands of official examinations and business needs. The fast-paced teaching and classes on the Commerce and Accounting Diploma program are scheduled to fit around your work and personal life.
The following teaching methods and tools are used:
- Training delivered by experienced practitioners.
- Learning by doing.
- Case studies and simulations.
- Questions and exercises to help you revise effectively.
- Half-day “learning to learn” seminar included.
Our experienced training consultants will advise you on the right pathway, according to your ability.
LONG-TERM STUDENT BENEFIT
Our ambition is not only to ensure the student’s success in the exam, but also to provide him/her with the skills and work methods that will help him/her throughout his/her studies.
QUALITY OF TEACHING
For many years, Lemania School has been able to rely on a dedicated teaching team that is strongly involved in the success of their students.
We are committed to maintaining a constructive dialogue with parents and students. This is how our approach becomes proactive.
We set up clear rules and a continuous pedagogical follow-up thanks to online information in real time. We want all the steps proposed to the students to be easily identifiable and understandable.
Our goal is to ensure that the time spent at school is profitable. This is why we consider after-school care particularly important: supervised studies and individualized coaching are part of our school’s offer.
Ask for a personal advice
Serge Loertscher, Director of the Commerce section
"*" indicates required fields